Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Welcome to The Daily Wrap Up, a concise show dedicated to bringing you the most relevant independent news, as we see it, from the last 24 hours (3/22/23).
As always, take the information discussed in the video below and research it for yourself, and come to your own conclusions. Anyone telling you what the truth is, or claiming they have the answer, is likely leading you astray, for one reason or another. Stay Vigilant.
Video Source Links (In Chronological Order)
- TLAV Fundraising Event
- New Tab
- Trade Halts – Current
- New Tab
- Dioxins In East Palestine “Hundreds Of Times Greater” Than Safe Level & Trump/Putin To Be Arrested?
- WATCH LIVE: Norfolk Southern CEO testifies on East Palestine derailment at Senate hearing – YouTube
- New Tab
- EPA says Oklahoma cannot refuse to dispose of waste from Ohio train derailment | KOSU
- Clean Harbors Lone Mountain Facility, LLC – Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality
- SEC Filing | Clean Harbors
- Clean Harbors Announces Results of Third-Party Study Demonstrating Successful Destruction of PFAS Chemicals in its Commercial Facilities | Business Wire
- New Tab
- Grafton business to help with waste management in East Palestine train derailment
- East Palestine train derailment waste going to Grafton, Ohio
- EPA Orders Temporary Halt To Shipping Of Ohio Toxic Train Crash Contaminated Waste | ZeroHedge
- Worries over East Palestine debris being burned in Eaton | Chronicle Telegram
- Ross Environmental seeking to build ‘monofill’ in Eaton Township (UPDATED) | Chronicle Telegram
- 50 tons more of East Palestine debris sent to Ross Incineration Services | Chronicle Telegram
- Background Document for Capacity Analysis for Land Disposal Restrictions: Inorganic Chemical Production Wastes | US EPA ARCHIVE DOCUMENT
- Ross Environmental Services, Inc. | Rely On Ross, We Do it Right!
- Ross Incineration Services, Inc. Exemption.pdf
- New Tab
- (50) R A W S A L E R T S on Twitter: “🚨#BREAKING: Multiple Hazmat crews are on scene of a hazardous chemical cloud prompting a shelter in place 📌#Westlake | #Louisiana Currently Numerous hazmat response teams and other emergency units are undertaking measures to address a hazardous chemical cloud emanating from… https://t.co/1yTafgpu41” / Twitter
- Shelter-in-place ordered after chemical spill near I-10 bridge in Calcasieu Parish
- New Tab
- U.K. Defends Sending Ukraine Weapons with Depleted Uranium – The New York Times
- Ohio Cover Up Continues, US Sends Ukraine Depleted Uranium Rounds & ISIS Patch On Ukraine Solider
- U.S. Won’t Say if Ukraine Will Get Depleted Uranium Ammo
- Putin warns UK over depleted uranium tank shells for Ukraine | Nuclear Weapons News | Al Jazeera
- Depleted Uranium And The Iraq War’s Legacy Of Cancer
- Massive Archive of Iraq War Lies Disappeared from “Center for Public Integrity”
- US fired depleted uranium at civilian areas in 2003 Iraq war, report finds | Iraq | The Guardian
- The United States Used Depleted Uranium in Syria – Foreign Policy
- The Long-Term Risks of Depleted Uranium Outweigh Military Necessity for the Weaponry – UAB Institute for Human Rights Blog
Important TLAV Mask Coverage
Bitcoin Donations Are Appreciated:
16 Replies to “EPA Forcing Ohio Toxic Waste On Facilities Not Able To Process Dioxins/PFAS”
Dioxins are the new myocarditis. Nothing to see here, move along.
After doing much research into the myriad problems caused by all kinds of pollution the complexity of these problems are such that they cannot be overcome. A mountain of examples can be given. For example, in 1949 the first rare earths deposit was found in California. The mine that was established was named “Mountain Pass”. Geologists were looking for uranium when they discovered this rare earth deposit. It contained uranium, but also contained rare earth elements, or REE’s, in high concentrations. The Mountain Pass mine was discovered to be leaking waste water from pipes in 1997, 48 years after it opened! This waste water contaminated the Mojave National Preserve. The toxic contaminants leaking into the environment for many years after the mine was open were the radioactive rare earth elements thorium, barium, and uranium. REE’s are used in the creation of many different products. I suggest all of you read the following information after which it should become quite clear how dire the pollution problems really are!
Hi Ryan, I was one of the people you probably referred to in your intro. I commented on your last DWU concerning the possibility of land grab and the absence of this discussion in your presentations. I’m a long time listener of your show and hold your content to high esteem. The subject does not seem divisive to me at all. There is two options: 1) There are high levels of toxic dioxins in the environment resulting from that crash and 2) The crash and localized toxicity is a show. In both of these scenarios however there is a real possibility of land grab and the process leading to it is clear in the EPA documentation. This is the “memo” you probably missed. Agenda 2030 aims to create megaregions with vast uninhabited zones. This might be a way to achieve this. No the subject is not divisive. The subject must be looked from all angles as you usually do. You must stay one play ahead as you usually do. Yes we must know the level of toxicity and area contaminated by this train wreck. At the same time, we must make sure that people affected do not lose their land to this because it could happen anywhere. The presence of “dioxins” and the need to “clean up” seems to be a key to the possibility of land grabs. Thanks for your work.
Not familiar with you or your comment, so I doubt it had to do with something you said in the chat while I was broadcasting, as I miss most of that. And I am not sure where you got that I thought the subject itself was divisive, I said quite the opposite, it is people being divisive. I was saying that these topics are not mutually exclusive. There can be a diaster and a land grab. And then I said that people saying “it is ONLY a land grab and anyone saying otherwise is a manipulator”, those people are USING this topic to be divisive, or being driven/manipulated by these who are, in my opinion. I have covered and extensively discussed live on the show all that you have presented here. I have been pointing out the land overlap since the moment this began. And to your last sentence, yes exactly, a valid concern that applies to both a real disaster and a fake one. Although basically all the evidence, circumstantial and otherwise, challenge the idea that the dangers are false. But I will wait for all the evidence before jumping to conclusions, as I would recommend to all those currently listening to the type of content creators who divide and attack based in assumptive points that have yet to be fleshed out.
Colonel Douglas McGregor just told Judge Napolitano that to his knowledge the Russians do NOT have/ use depleted uranium rounds. Colonel also said to his knowledge and personal experience the rounds do not create radiation related issues. But as far as the “Russia does it too” meme in this case the question is where did that information come from?
**attempting to post without link**
As for banking and CBDC issues Iain Davis summarizes. You may be interested to know that China is already “serving” 200 million with CBDC, and Russia is right behind them aggressively moving forward with CBDC and all manner of digital asset technologies:
Have three links for all above removed as post keeps failing
D.U. munitions “dust” is radioactive because it’s made out of highly radioactive used or spent nuclear fuel rods that contain uranium. This “dust” is created when a multitude of radioactive extremely hard bullets strikes and penetrates metal armor on tanks which is what this ammunition was made for in the first place. When inhaled, ingested, or absorbed it kills cells and damages DNA causing cancer and birth defects. But, hey, just keep believing the lies being told by the general, the judge, and others.
Nothing in my post betrays any personal opinion regarding the radiation dangers of depleted uranium rounds.
The reference is to COLONEL Douglas McGregor. No GENERAL is mentioned. McGregor stated that he used such weapons himself in Iraq and moved through the shelled areas afterwards and he says that neither he nor anyone else to his knowledge has developed any radiation related disease. He mentions multiple “studies” including one of four or five that he admits did find some issues.
If you have ANY example of Colonel McGregor lying I would like to have the information as I am constantly evaluating all sources as potential disinformation agents.
The important point in my post was McGregors assertion that Russia is NOT using such ammunition to his knowledge.
One can google these interviews so I will not include a link which may interfere with the post.
Ryan some info for you which you probably can’t know unless somebody tells you. In my experience posting on your site, if the post is successful, links or no links, the entire post is displayed along with the message that the post is awaiting moderation.
When a post is submitted and after loading, the page merely returns to the top WITHOUT displaying the pending post and moderation message, it NEVER succeeds in being published.
When I attempted my original post with the links (three times I think) that was the case. No display. No moderation message.
This sounds like a wordpress manipulation. I will have to look into this. Thank you.
My mistake with regard to using the word “general” which should have been “colonel”. Based on the research available regarding D.U. “dust”, it is radioactive. Effects of being exposed to this “dust” don’t show up immediately. Same thing happens when exposed to other radioactive elements present in the environment, such as those created in the numerous nuclear bomb tests, or nuclear powe plant accidents, for example. If the colonel, the judged, and others don’t know this then that’s one thing. If they do that’s another thing altogether, isn’t it.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov: “Numerous experts have already commented on the statements of the Russian President and the Russian Defense Minister: the delivery of depleted uranium ammunition through London to Kiev would be a step towards further escalation of the conflict, a serious escalation.”
Thanks for the info I lean in that direction as I find it hard to believe those substances, once present, would pose no serious health threat. McGregor explained that the uranium was mixed into the alloys of other metals making the end result a harder alloy and improving penetration.
I will do some homework and get up to speed
And Ryan thanks for the response as well
Apparently, I’m not the only one who’s posts keep failing to show up. Certain posts do show up, but they have to fit in with the “narrative” being promoted on this website and others like it. Whether this is being done by human or artificial screeners I have no way of knowing. Perhaps you know?
Lance, I would love to know what post you think did not show up.. Because that is not true. Plenty of trolls (and we get them endlessly, which I take as a compliment) who are aggressively spamming daily are marked as such, and even then I review each one. WordPress however also randomly hold things in moderation forcing me to approve them before posting, i.e. links etc. And since I am the only one back here managing this site, sometimes it takes a second for me to get to these. Regardless, you are a long time commenter, posting all the time, so I am sort of surprised to hear you say that. But no one other than spammers get removed. There are PLENTY of comments disagreeing and/or criticizing, that is easy to see.
The post that did not show up on the same day I posted it, as is usually what happens, was about Robert Inlakesh’s article starting with “Joe Biden Bombs Syria Again…”. I posted it on the 24th but it didn’t show up until the 26th on my end. I checked on the 25th and it was not showing. It did eventually show up, just not as per usual.
Just read a report on how Microsoft is blocking “potentially harmful emails” on Exchange servers that are outdated or unsecure. The new report can be found here: