We all know that the internet has made a lot of things easier for us. We can find books without going to the library, we can keep in touch with our families from across the world, and we can go shopping without getting out of the house. It is a golden age of technology that we live in, and we should appreciate it more. But did you know that you can get your visa online as well? This sounds great for travel enthusiasts, which is why more and more people take advantage of it.
The first thing you need to do is find a visa expediting service. iVisa is an excellent company that has satisfied the needs of thousands of customers since its inception in 2014. Let’s say that you are planning a trip to Cambodia. They can get you your visa in 24 hours. Neat, right? Just make sure to check your eligibility first. That is easy to do. Just use the Visa Checker tool you can find on their website.
What do you need?
To apply using iVisa, you are required to have just a few things to help them get started. There is nothing out of the ordinary on the list, and you may already have everything. Here is what you need:
- Valid passport – you do not need much to get a passport. Just some photos and an application. If you already have one, make sure that it is still valid.
- Digital photo of yourself – it is recommended that the photo is recent and taken on a white background. Also, do not make face gestures.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the visa via e-mail so that you can print it out. Make sure to print several copies so that if you lose one, you have a spare.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
What is next?
After you gather all of the above, you can fill in the form. Rest assured that iVisa created a comprehensible application form that should not take more than 20 minutes to complete. If you need any help, you can call the company’s support service. It is available 24/7 and is free of charge.
The application form is broken down into three stages. The first one will ask you to insert your personal information such as full name, passport info, details about your trip and flight, and so on. You must also choose a processing time, but please take into consideration that your selection determines the cost of your visa. You can choose from the following:
- Standard processing – this is the cheapest option. You are charged $60, and your visa is ready within 4 business days.
- Rush processing – this time your application is processed within 2 business days, but the price of your visa goes up to $90.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest option you can choose. Your application takes 24 hours to be processed, but the cost of your visa will go up to $120.
The second step will ask you to make the payment and a quick revision. Do not underestimate the revision since you cannot make any corrections after your application is processed. Just check the spelling of the information you provide to make sure that no errors are made.
The last step consists of additional documents upload and a personal questionnaire. Depending on your circumstances, the documents you need to provide may differ from the next person. Even so, you will be let know what you need. After you are done, just hit the submit button and wait for your visa to arrive in your e-mail inbox.
As you can see, getting an electronic visa is not challenging. All you need is a few documents and 20 minutes of your time. iVisa will take care of the rest so that you can enjoy a hassle-free visa application process.